The Arc Ski Suit in Vintage Red (Rent)
Suit booked? Add your email to the waitlist here.
We took the best of 1960s ski suit design and merged it with modern technical fabric and trim to make a piece that doesn't sacrifice on performance or style. Detailed arc seams end above the boot for comfort and are mirrored on the sleeves. The suit is ultra-fitted, made with four-way stretch Schoeller® fabric from Switzerland and lined throughout with super warm luxe fleece.
- Heat retention
- Moisture control
- Made in the USA
See size chart for size guide. Model is in XS.
You can choose to rent 4 days or 8 days from the drop down menus above.
If you have questions, please refer to our rental FAQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nowe embroidery on right cuff
- Side seams curve in above the ski boot to avoid excess fabric
- Outfitted with Italian Riri® zippers
- Pocket on upper left arm for lift passes and credit cards
- Elastic-backed waist belt with buckle
- Seam detailing on arms and side body
- Bluesign® certified and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified fabric
- Fabric 45% Polyester, 16% Nylon/Polyamid, 13% Elastane
This ski suit is available for purchase as well as for rent. If you purchase one of our ski suits, they are delivered to you new (not previously rented). If you would like to rent our suits, the following options are available:
4 Day Rental - $145
8 Day Rental - $210
These rental prices include free round trip shipping as well as insurance, which provides coverage in case of minor damage. You can find our full insurance policy on our FAQ page here.
If you would like to extend your rental beyond 8 days, please contact us at email@example.com for rates and we will do our best to accommodate your request.